NYC Restaurant Week 2015
Summer NYC Restaurant Week 2015
Twice a year, in February/March and July/August, there is a unique opportunity to experience some of New York City’s finest restaurants for a fraction of the usual price. Throughout the city, restaurants participate in “Restaurant Week” where high-profile spots like Gotham Bar and Grill, Nobu, Bobby Van’s Steakhouse, Gramercy Tavern etc will be serving three-course lunches for $25 & some even offer dinner for $38 (Saturdays excluded, Sundays optional). Restaurant Week is a great opportunity to check out high-end restaurants which might be out of your price range or to try out new restaurants.
When is New York Summer Restaurant Week 2015?
NYC Summer Restaurant Week Runs from July 20th to August 14th, 2015.
List of Restaurants that are participating in NYC Restaurant Week 2015?
Over 300 restaurants from all over New York City, not only in Manhattan. but all five boroughs are participating in the Summer Restaurant Week 2015.
Visit the official website to see the full list of restaurants and to book a table: www.nycgo.com/restaurantweek/
NewYork-Visit.com’s Tips for Enjoying NYC Restaurant Week
– Online Reservations open a couple of weeks before Restaurant Week. If you are planning to visit a popular eatery, reserve early.
– Most restaurants do not offer Restaurant Week deals on weekends.
– The Restaurant Week prices do not include drinks, tax or tip. Tax in NYC is 8.875%.
– Not all items in the regular menu of a restaurant will be included in the Restaurant Week Menu, which is a prix-fixe menu with very limited choices.
– Tipping at least 15% is expected even if the service was not great. If you visit a restaurant during Restaurant Week, please tip the servers generously since the tips they receive is a substantial part of a server’s income and they are working extra hard during the extremely busy Restaurant Week.