New York City Pass
New York City Pass Tickets to Top Attractions in NYC, New York, USA
Travelling to New York City? Want to entertain out of town relatives? Get the “CityPass”
» » CityPass provides one admission to each attraction.
» » CityPass is valid for 9 days from date of first use.
» » An Adult $89 [Youth (6-17) $64] CityPass includes:
- Admission to 6 must-see New York attractions, which includes:
- Empire State Building,
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art,
- American Museum of Natural History,
- MoMA (The Museum of Modern Art),
- Choice of Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Circle Line Cruise,
- Choice of Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock
- CityPass is a ticket booklet containing an actual admission ticket to the top attractions in NewYork.
- The substantially reduced price tickets will let you avoid main entrance ticket lines at most attractions
- Tickets include helpful information such as complete hours of operation, on-property dining choices, public transportation and a special “insider’s tip” on the best time to visit each attraction.
Admission Price CityPass Price
Adult $165.00 $89.00 Youth
(ages 6-17) $121.00 $64.00
Remember – visiting every attraction without CityPass would cost you over $165 just in entrance fees.
CITYPASS is also available for Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Hollywood, Houston, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Southern California and Toronto ::citypass home::