US Open Tennis in New York City 2013
US Open Tennis 2013
US Open Tennis 2013 in NYC, New York, USA
US Open Tennis 2013
US Open Tennis 2013 in New York
26 August – 9 September 2013
The 2013 US Open will be held from Monday, 26 August to Monday, 9 September 2013, at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center at Flushing Meadows, New York City.
Latest news from the US Open
Fans of tennis are well aware that the men’s bracket has been dominated by three European greats over the last half decade. The women’s bracket is always up for grabs, but Serena Williams continues to dominate on the other side of the net en route to the final rounds of tournaments.
The following items are prohibited and MAY NOT be brought onto the premises:
- sealed packages of any kind;
- ALL knapsacks/ALL backpacks ;
- hard coolers or like containers;
- glass bottles or cans;
- aerosol cans or noisemaking devices;
- alcoholic beverages;
- commercial video cameras or recording devices;
- computers or laptops;
- food (except in limited quantities, or for medical, dietary or infant purposes);
- weapons (regardless of permit);
- pets (unless a service animal);
- flags, banners or signs;
- laser pointing devices;
- tennis racquets;
- bicycles; scooters of any type; in-line skates; roller skates; skateboards;
- and any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the USTA and/or US Open personnel, in its sole discretion.
Take the IRT #7 Flushing subway from either Times Square or Grand Central to the Shea Stadium / Willets Point Station. The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center is about a three-minute walk down the ramp from the station.
Take the “E” or “F” trains to Roosevelt Avenue and transfer upstairs to the IRT #7 train (Flushing bound) subway to the Shea Stadium / Willets Point Station. The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center is about a three-minute walk down the ramp from the station.
The Long Island Railroad Port Washington branch departs from Penn Station to the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center (Shea Stadium / Willets Point Station).